Bear Creek Tree Service is a family owned and operated business. The company started in 2004 and was founded by Sonny Macaluso.
It all started with a pickup truck, chainsaw, lawn mower, and a dream in the spring of 2003. It has since grown to a group of 15 tree care and snow removal professionals. We are dedicated to having a positive influence on how trees are cared for in Colorado.
Some of Bear Creek’s regular projects include:
- We just trimmed 400+ trees for the city of Denver… In fact, we had a three-year contract with the City of Denver for all of their on call tree work.
- Trimmed 350+ trees for the City of Aurora.
- We do all of the fire mitigation for Indian Hills.
- We did tree work for the Englewood School District.
- We did tree trimming/pruning for Ft. Logan National Cemetery for the last two years.
- We do all of the tree planting for the city of Wheatridge.
We pride ourselves on dependable, honest and professional services with a growing number of repeat clients and customer referrals. Our crew is well trained and experienced in all aspects of tree work. We believe in customer satisfaction, quality work, and safety on the job are of the utmost importance to us. Bear Creek can handle all your tree service needs in Englewood, Littleton, Centennial, and most of the Denver Metro Area, now and in the future.