Now Hiring Groundsman & Snow Shoveler
Bear Creek Tree Service is now hiring a Groundsman/Snow Shoveler!
Starting pay is $13-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
MUST HAVE CURRENT, VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of tying and specific uses for tree-industry knots.
- Safety for all types of equipment used (Chipper, Stump Grinder, Chain Saw).
- Being a reliable member of the team responsive to visual cues and hand signals from the Climber and acting promptly with ground support.
- Keeping the work area clear of debris, cleaning up limbs and branches as they are brought down in tree cutting work. Raking the area clear to maintain the safety zone.
- Lining up branches and piling appropriately for loading into the Chipper.
- Keeping tools in the staging area and safe zone.
- Assuring that all lines are kept clear at all times.
- Being attentive to the Climber’s cues throughout the job, always keeping their eyes on the Climber.
- During snow season, must be available for on-call position to report to work for snow removal within an hour of receiving request.
To apply, please call (720) 299-1409 to schedule an interview